This is a warning to the survivors of SRA and MK Ultra abuse. My best advise is to not contact or interact with Ann Diamond. She has been cyber stalking me since Jan. 2016. Here are a few things she has done, that I am aware of.
- Anonymously commenting in the chat during my first public interview in Jan. 2016 that my sister committed a crime. I was not going to reveal that in the interview, but she did for me. We figured out if was her and she didn’t deny it.
- Writing 2 blog posts that she rewrites and updates so the SEO will pick it up about me that is laden with spite, scorn, lies, slander and jealousy. It is her 3rd most popular post of all time. She gets no support from her comments either. She is upset I got a new blog. She reveals her jealousy: ” It would be wonderful, in a way I suppose, if I had photos of myself lying on a table in a McGill experiment.” In Jan. 2019 she updated her blog with this: “ FRA*D ALE*T : Ellen Atkin has a blog at https://mkultragirl.org/about/There are several problems with Ellen’s campaign, which is all about self-promotion and turning herself into the poster girl for MKULTRA survivors: 1. There are no records for Emma Jane Crunican at the McGill University Hospital Centre archives, i.e. no proof she was ever a Cameron patien2. Ellen’s father is not the crippled boy in the wheelchair shown talking with doctors in a Quebec hospital ca. 1948 — even if he was living in Quebec at the time, he would have been sent to an English hospital. Ellen lifted this photo from my blog.3. Ellen Atkin is NOT the girl in the photo captioned “STRAIN ALL URINE” – this photo was taken in the US, not Canada. I have forensic photographic and other proof that the girl was an American child from a military family.Ellen Atkin is advised to stop masquerading as a MKULTRA survivor on borrowed evidence and a stolen identity. “
- Commenting with accusations and demanding answers to her frivolous questions on my blog every post I made until I stopped publishing her.
- Negatively commenting publicly on my David Knight interview on Infowars in May of 2018 while I was trying to bring awareness and justice to this subject.
- Issuing me a copyright strike in March 2019 on the youtube interview we did together in 2014, even though, she is promoting the interview on her blog still, today. IMO, she did that because her comments are so nasty and revelatory of her multiple fragmented soul, she was embarrassed now that she wants to be in the class action law suit. That is why I left it up, so anyone who cared to do the reading could figure out for themselves what the truth is.
- Trying to post on my twitter account (I muted her already, then I blocked her) “”We have forensic proof Ellen Atkin is not the girl in the photo captioned “Strain All Urine.” If she doesn’t desist in using MKULTRA survivors for her self-promotion campaigns we will make this proof public.”
“The problem you’re referring to boils down to this: an American woman has forensic proof that she is the little girl in the infamous photo that has been widely circulated on the internet. She can back her claim up with expert opinion plus her own detailed family history and connections high up in the US military and government- which is why she has not gone public, as you have with your claim. Simple logic says you can’t both be the child in the photo – unless you are identical twins, which you are not – not even close.
Why does this matter? Because: our credibility depends on accuracy.
It’s one thing to make a claim based on a photo. Dallas Goldbug made a career out of comparing unrelated individuals to one another based on photos. He once claimed Truther Girl Sonja Levkowski is really actress Tina Fey – Whom should we believe? Dallas Goldbug has been discredited and he took many of his followers in “conspiracyland” with him.
Guess what? With short hair I was a dead ringer for singer Kate McGarrigle. But I am not her and the proof is she died a few years ago and I am typing this.
I think it’s great that you are making people aware of the children who suffered horribly and even died painful deaths in classified experiments. We should all do everything in our power to bring MKULTRA secrets to light through every legitimate means.
This has nothing to do with “jealousy” – it’s about checking facts and not spreading tainted information which could damage everyone involved.”